Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Memories Designers-Autumn Leaves Blog Train

While you are traveling along be sure to check out the  My Memories software it is perfect for digital scrap booking.  MyMemories Suite is:
    • Easy to Use -Drag and drop photos and elements to your page(s) or use our Fast Fill feature. Create your own page(s) from scratch or from pre-made designer templates.
    • Editing Features -Recolor, Re-sized, Rip, Red-Eye, Filters, Crop, Shapes
    • Sharing -Print at home or professionally. Create custom blog or Facebook graphics. Export as jpg, svg or png.
Use my code to get $10 off the purchase of the software.  Code - STMMMS8385

Our blogtrain is running a little different. You will be directed to my store at My Memories,  to get your kit. You will have to create an account in the My Memories store. It is free to start an account and no purchase is necessary.

While you are traveling along the train be sure to check out all the fun fall kits in my shop!

       


This train's theme is "Autumn Leaves"

Then follow the links below for the next stop!
Come back and share your pages made with the Train!


Now on to the Next Stop!

List of All Participants 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful gift. It is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your papers! Thank you for your generosity. This was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the train was until the 31st? I tried o down load these cool papers on the 2oth. Did I miss something? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers!!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete