Monday, November 12, 2018

My Fuzzy Helpers

My constant companions during the day are my sweet Molly and Maggie.

I often get so caught up in making my dolls and creating graphics I don't realize what time it is.  I often get an adorable face peeking around a corner or nudging my toes to say, "hey, take a break" it is the best part of the day.  Other times while looking for a needle, piece of fabric, scissors or deep into the computer, then a seeing a sweet little puppy taking a nap is just the smile I need at the time.

I thought setting a chair by the window was a fun idea and most of the time they just sit and enjoy the view other times it is looking for something to bark at.  A definite disturbing of the peace :)
 Watch dog Maggie :)
 

 Beautiful Molly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment