Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's June Scrap Lift Challenge!

Hello Everyone!
It has been a long time since my last challenge.  Life has kept me pretty busy however I am ready to get back to having some fun!

1. Use one of my Combo Packs to create a one or two page digital layout.  You can find them here: 

FB_Banners_beach.jpg
  
Syrena's Scrap Art Shop!

2. The challenge will run from May 27  - June 6.
Post your layouts in the My Memories Forum Syrena's Scrap Place challenge thread.  and I would love you to share them on my Facebook Fan Page. Share them here on my blog too:)  You only have to post your layout in the forums to be eligible to win.

fb.png 
You will need to resize your image to make it smaller for the forums and FB.


3. On June 6th I will draw 2 winners from all participants to receive a free Combo Pack.

The Challenge...
This is a Scrap Lift Challenge.  Here is one of my paper layouts from long ago, let's have some fun and make a digi layout!  Your layout does not have to match exactly, use this as inspiration! You can make a one or two page layout.  But most of all have fun.

481942525_45KxS-X2.jpg


    Have fun! And ask any questions you may have[smile]

No comments:

Post a Comment