Thursday, May 15, 2014

New My Memories Blog Train! Music!

While you are traveling along be sure to check out the My Memories software it is perfect for digital scrap booking.  MyMemories Suite is:
    • Easy to Use -Drag and drop photos and elements to your page(s) or use our Fast Fill feature. Create your own page(s) from scratch or from pre-made designer templates.
    • Editing Features -Recolor, Re-sized, Rip, Red-Eye, Filters, Crop, Shapes
    • Sharing -Print at home or professionally. Create custom blog or Facebook graphics. Export as jpg, svg or png.
Use my code to get $10 off the purchase of the software.  Code - STMMMS8385

This train's theme is "Music"
''We are all on different time zones , so if someone doesn't have their part of the train up yet, please check back later. ''

Here is my freebie, 
click  here or on the photo to download!
Then follow the links below for the next stop!
Come back and share your pages made with the Train!
 My Memories Blog Train

You can get my Full Musical Bears Kit Here! Musical Panda Bears Digital Scrapbook Kit


Now on to the Next Stop!

List of All Participants 

10 comments: